Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Prof. Toshiyuki Yamamoto. The main aim of the journal is to bring together a large network of specialists from all over the world pertaining to dermatology and address global issues affecting patient health and care.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) provides a forum for dermatologists and scientists involved in clinical dermatology and skin biology. The journal strives to publish highest quality manuscripts under a broad scope of topics like immunodermatology, phototherapy, laser medicine, Mohs micrographic surgery, cosmetic surgery or dermatopathology.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) accept Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of dermatology.
Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Validation and Transcultural Adaptation of Hemangiomas Severity Scale González-Cárdenas LM*, Rosales-Solís GM, Rojas ELA, de la O-Cavazos ME, Errisuris-Olvera D and Zavala-Ramo I
- Thalidomide: History, Lessons Learnt, Current Therapeutic Indications and its Unfortunate Inaccessibility in Brazil Letícia Dupont*, Diego Salomon Mora Castro and Paulo Ricardo Martins Souza *Santa Casa de Misericórdia de Porto Alegre/UFCSPA, Brazil.
- Alopecia Areata During the Treatment with Beta-Interferon for Multiple Sclerosis Martí Pons Benavent*, Alejandro García Vázquez, Francisco Gascón Giménez and Encarnación Montesinos Villaescusa
- Sclerosing Cholangitis as Immune-Related Adverse Event Caused by Nivolumab and Ipilimumab Therapy Shiho Katsuie, Kenta Nakamura*, Rika Suzuki, Tatsuya Nihei, Yuko Takazawa, Toshikazu Omodaka, Yukiko Kiniwa, Ryuhei Okuyama, Shun-ichi Wakabayashi and Tomoo Yamazaki
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)