Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN: 2640-6152) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Prof. Ke-He Ruan. This Journal is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on all aspects of pharmaceutics and drugs that are critical to the discovery and development of new drugs and therapies.
NLM ID: 101685300
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN: 2640-6152) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard in the fields of pharmaceutics research. The Journal encourages and publish articles that report novel findings in the areas like Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular Drug Design, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology.
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN: 2640-6152) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of pharmaceutics and drugs. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN: 2640-6152) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN:2640-6152)
- Microplasmin JG: Treatment to Thrombotic Diseases without Risk of Bleeding Events Agustín Joison* and Federico Gallo
- The Importance of Incessant Training, Education and Awareness in Pharmacovigilance Grigoris Agyralidis*
- Role of Nano Antibiotics (nAbt) in Treatment of Infectious Diseases due to Drug Resistant Pathogens Kalyani M*
- Nano Therapeutics for Plant Based Natural Products for Respiratory Disorders Rachana* and Manisha Singh
- Simple and Accurate HPTLC Method Development and Validation for Gliptin Binary Mixture with Metformin in a Novel Antidiabetic Multicomponent Tablet Dosage Form Rajesh Varade* and Harsha Mishra
- A Complete Guide on the Pharmacologic and Pharmacotherapeutic Aspects of Calcium Channel Blockers: An Extensive Review Kishor Santhosh*
- Urine Antigen Tests in the Etiological Diagnosis of Community Acquired Pneumonia - Our Experience Marina Roksandić Milenković*, Vesna Ćeriman, Vladislav Milenković and Dragana Jovanović
- Different Methods of Turmeric Tea Infusions: Comparative Antioxidant Study Pooja V Jagasia*
- A Comparative Clinical Diagnostic Examination of Deceased Poisoned Patients in Baharloo Hospital through Autopsy and Toxicology at Tehran’s Medico Legal Organization during 2014-2015 Zahra Aghili Tekye*, Behnam Behnoush and Elham Bazmi