Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN: 2640-6152) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Prof. Ke-He Ruan. This Journal is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on all aspects of pharmaceutics and drugs that are critical to the discovery and development of new drugs and therapies.
NLM ID: 101685300
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN: 2640-6152) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard in the fields of pharmaceutics research. The Journal encourages and publish articles that report novel findings in the areas like Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular Drug Design, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology.
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN: 2640-6152) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of pharmaceutics and drugs. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN: 2640-6152) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research (ISSN:2640-6152)
- Recent Advancement in the Formulation and Evaluation of Micro Particle and its Application Pratiksha Chaudhary, Nitin Kumar, Surya Pratap*, Rajeev, Mohammad Rashid and Sanjar Alam
- Essential Oil of Chrysopogon Zizanioides Increases Membrane Permeability, Disturbs Cell Membrane Integrity, and Suppresses the Growth of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Vikas Jha*, Minal Parab, Tisha Jain, Yukta Gharat, Joshua Koli, Divya Nikumb, Pratiksha Dubey, Aishwarya Marath, Rukayya Ansari, Pratyusha Mane and Namrata Jadhav
- Application of Drug Loaded Nano carriers in the Treatment of Neurological Disorders: A Review Anamika Vats*, Sanjar Alam, Yatendra Kumar and Lalit Parihar
- The First Generation and Second Generation Antipsychotic Drugs and their Pharmacology in Treatment of Schizophrenia Afroj A Shaikh*, Jaydeep B Pawar and Sachin J Anbhule
- Diabetes Associated with Antiretroviral Therapy in HIV Patients - An Overview Lakshmi Prasanna T* and Aruna T
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS