The manuscript submission process to the Journal of Allergy Research is a simple and quick process. Manuscripts can be submitted by the corresponding author online or as an email attachment via Email to the Editorial Assistant Ms. Rose Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com or to . A manuscript number will be emailed to the corresponding author within 72 hours. The submission of manuscript files should be in Word format.
Essential elements for submission
· Cover letter
· Manuscript including tables and figures
· Licensing agreement
· List of referees
All manuscripts should be submitted with a pre-defined cover letter indicating the type of article(e.g, research article, review article, case study, commentary, editorial, etc.) and assurance that the article submitted for publication is not under consideration elsewhere simultaneously.
All authors must submit a Licensing agreement. The Journal content published by SciTech Central Inc. are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License known as CC-BY License which means that anyone is free to use, reproduce and distribute the work subject to citation of original source in accordance with the CC-BY License.
All manuscripts undergo extensive evaluation while in the peer-review process. Authors are encouraged to provide the names and contact information for 3–5 external reviewers. Authors may also indicate researchers whom they feel should not review the submission.
We accepts various formats of literary works such as research articles, review articles, case studies, commentaries, editorials, clinical image articles, letters to the editor, perspective and book reviews.
· Research articles should present original research that adds to the body of knowledge and are supported by significant and relevant amount of data, tables, graphs, pictures and illustrations wherever necessary
· They follow the outline of title, authors andtheir affiliations, corresponding author details,abstract,keywords,abbreviations, introduction,materials and methods,results and discussion, conclusion andreferences
· Word limit is 5000 words
· A review is an attempt to summarize and evaluate published information and data from many authors and sourceson a topic that falls within the scope of the journaland is supported by tables, graphs, pictures and illustrations wherever necessary.It usually includes a large number of references.
· It follows the outline of title, authors and their affiliations, corresponding author details,abstract,keywords,abbreviations, introduction,section headings, sub headings and sub-sub headings,conclusion andreferences
· Word limit is 6000 words
- Authors and their affiliations
- Corresponding author details
· A Case study describes a particular technology development and application which contains original data generated in the process of developing the technology or in support of its application and is supported by a significant amount of data, tables, figures and illustrations wherever necessary.
· It follows the outline of title, authors andtheir affiliations, corresponding author details,abstract,keywords,case development presentation, discussion, conclusion andreferences.
· Word limit is 2000 words.
· Commentaries are opinion articles which represent the perspective/opinion of the author(s) and are usually written by experienced writers on recent development/innovation/research findings that falls within the scope of the journal and is supported by tables, graphs, pictures and illustrations wherever necessary.
· They follow the outline of title, authors and their affiliations, corresponding authors details abstract, keywords, abbreviations, introduction, description of the innovation/development, conclusions and references
· Word limit is 2000 words
· Editorials are written by Editorial Board Members or Invited Guest Editors on a variety of current subjects of interestto the journal readership and falls within the scope of the journal. They maybe supported by tables and graphs if necessary.
· They follow the outline of title, authors andtheir affiliations, corresponding author details,text description and analyses, conclusion and references.
· Word limit is 1500 words.
Clinical Image Articles
· Clinical Imagesarticles include photographic depictions of diagnostic or investigative images in radiology, endoscopy, pathology and cytopathology.
· They follow the outline of Title, Authors and affiliations, Corresponding author details,a short paragraph describing the image and Conclusion. References and citations are not mandatory.
· Word limit is 150 words.
Letters to the Editor
· Letters to Editor are comprehensive reports of cases/research findings related to previously published articles.
· They follow the outline of title, authors andtheir affiliations, corresponding author details, text description and analysis, conclusion andreferences. Abstract is not required and the letter should not be divided into sections.
· Word limit is 1000 words.
· The perspective provides a forum for authors to discuss models and ideas from a personal viewpoint.
· It follows the outline of title, authors and their affiliations, corresponding author details, abstract, keywords,abbreviations, introduction, section titles, sub headings and sub-sub heading, conclusion andreferences.
· Word limit is 2000 words.
· A book review is both description and evaluation of a book. It should focus on the book title, purpose, contents and authority.
· It follows the outline of title; reviewer and his/her affiliation book summary and analysis.
· Word limit is 1500 words.
Article Preparation Guidelines
Papers must be clearly written in English. Any financial support or grants from any external source then clearly mention the same to avoid future discrepancies. The manuscript should contain the complete details of the corresponding author along with the affiliations of all the other authors. The order of the manuscript is as follows:
· Title Page
· Running Head
· Abbreviations and Units
· Introduction/ Objective
· Materials and Methods
· Results Discussion
· Acknowledgment and Funding Information
· Supplementary Information
Preparation of Manuscript
It contains the title of the manuscript and the names and addresses of the authors. The full postal address, email address, telephone and facsimile number of the corresponding author should be included.
A short title for the manuscript is needed to help identify your manuscript during the evaluation process. It also acts as the manuscript title on the journal homepage providing information at a glance for the readers of the journal.
All manuscripts must include a brief but informative abstract. The word limit for Abstract is 300 words. The abstract should summarize the article in a short and accurate way without any citations or mathematic equations. It should describe the scope and rational of the work, the experiments conducted, the results and the findings.
All articles should contain minimum 4-6 Keywords to get more readership and citations for the manuscript. Keywords must be separated by semicolon.
Abbreviations are the short forms used in the manuscript. The full names of all the abbreviations used in the manuscript must be mentioned first in the text. A list of abbreviations can be included in the manuscript if necessary.
The body of manuscript should follow with the above mentioned structure format depending on the article type.
The introduction should provide a clear statement of the problem and enough background information. The objectives of the study should be clearly emphasized at the end of the introduction or in a separate section.
Materials and Methods
The material and methods should provide sufficient details of the materials and equipment used and the procedures followed to allow the work to be repeated by others.
The results should be presented in a logical sequence. All table, graphs statistical analyses and calculations should be clearly presented. For mathematical symbols, Greek letters and other special characters, use normal text or Symbol font.Figures must be compatible with clarity and high resolution quality, must be atleast 300 dpi and submitted in Tiff, Giff or JPEG formats only. Figure caption must be mentioned below each figure and figure numbers must be mentioned in the body text sequentially. Tables should be presented in Table format and table titles must be mentioned above thetable..
The results should be discussed in relation to any hypotheses advanced in the introduction and objectives. Comment on results and indicate possible sources of errors. Compare your work to other work reported in the literature. Refer to figures and tables by number.
The main conclusions of the researched work should be presented. Limitation and recommendation for future research should be discussed. The contribution of the work to the scientific community and its economic applications should be emphasized.
The source of financial support must be acknowledged. The technical assistance may also be acknowledged.
References should be in a proper format. All the references including URLs are numbered successively within square brackets in the text and included in list of references in the same order of their appearance in the text.
1. Calik P, Yilgora P, Ayhanb P, Demir AS (2004) Oxygen transfer effects on recombinant benzaldehyde lyase production. Chemical Engineering and Science, 59 (22-23): 5075-5083. DOI:10.1016/j.ces.2004.07.070.
2. Navabi Z (1998) Analysis and modeling of digital systems. 2nd Ed. McGraw Hill, New York, USA. ISBN: 0070464790, pp: 632.
3. Katz RH (1986) Computer-aided design databases. In: New Directions for Database Systems, Ariav G, Clifford J, (Eds.), Intellect Books, Norwood, New Jersey, USA, pp: 110-123. ISBN: 0893913448.
4. Magott J, Skudlarski K (1989) Combining generalized stochastic petri nets and PERT networks for the performance evaluation of concurrent processes. Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Petri Nets and Performance Models, Dec. 11-13, IEEE Xplore Press, Japan, pp: 249-256. DOI: 10.1109/PNPM.1989.68558.
5. United Nations (2001) Indicators of sustainable development: guidelines and methodologies. United Nations Press, New York, USA.
6. Lal R (1995) Sustainable management of soil resources in the humid tropics. United Nations University Press, Tokyo, Japan.http://www.unu.edu/unupress/unupbooks/uu27se/uu27se00.htm (Accessed on March 17, 2012)
7. UNEP (2002) Cleaner production assessment in industries production and consumption branch. United Nations Environment Program. http://www.unepie.org/pc/cp/understanding_cp/cp_industries.htm (Accessed on February 13, 2011)
8. Alkoaik F (2005) Fate of plant pathogens and pesticides during composting of greenhouse tomato plant residues. Unpublished dissertation in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Supplementary information is usually provided as an essential background to the article and is not considered essential for inclusion, in the full text of the manuscript. The supplementary information should not contain any figures and it may have supplementary tables. Supplementary information is published as a separate pdf along with manuscript.
Authors must give assurance that no part of the manuscript reporting original work is being considered for publication in whole or in part elsewhere. The corresponding author must affirm that all of the other authors have read and approved the manuscript before submitting it for publication.
Policies on the use of human subjects in Research
When reporting experiments on human subjects, authors should indicate that the procedures followed were in accordance with ethical standards set by a Governing Committee or a University Review Board responsible for human experimentation and must demonstrate that the institutional review body explicitly approved the study. Studies using human subjects are required to state in the manuscript that all human subjects were provided with the approved informed consent.
Polices on the use of animals in Research
When reporting experiments on animals, indicate that all the institution guidelines and any national laws for the care and use of laboratory animals were followed.
Once the final review is completed, the author will be required to resubmit the revised manuscript using our original template. The final revised manuscript will be sent via e-mail as a word file and should be returned within 3 days of receipt. Alterations to the text and figures (other than the essential correction of errors) are unacceptable at proof stage and authors may be charged for excessive alterations.
Authors publishing with SciTech Central retain the Copyright of their work. However, all works published by SciTech Central are under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided that the original work is appropriately cited.
If only a small part of the article reports flawed data, especially if this is the result of genuine error, the problem can be rectified by a correction of erratum. Retractions are also used to alert readers to cases of redundant publication (i.e. when authors present the same data in several publications), plagiarism and failure to disclose a major competing interest likely to influence interpretations or recommendations. Notices of retraction will mention the reasons and basis for the retraction inorder to distinguish cases of misconduct from those of honest error and they will also specify who is retracting the article.
Article processing charges
The Open Access Format of publication allows all the readers (researchers, scholars, scientists etc.) a wide and open source of scientific literature. This format allows free access to all the published work available on World Wide Web. Unlike Subscription Based Model of publishing, the Open Access Model provide wide visibility and creditability with the citations for each view of the published article which indicates the quality of the article published.
The Article Processing Charges (APC) is always associated with the Open Access Model of publishing. The minimum fee is required for the article consists of various components including processing of article, quality check, double blind peer review, pdf conversion, xml conversion, html conversion, editing at the international level, increased number of pages, color effects, video effects (in video-articles), professional graphical editing, unlimited author’s corrections, etc.
The APC can be covered by the Author/Sponsor/University Grant/ any financial aid form author’s side. This APC is always associated with each article to be published in SciTech Central International Journals. For the Inaugural Issue there is minimum fee for ACP in SciTech Central International Journals. After the Inaugural Issue, the Article Processing Changes for SciTech Central Journal will be 1575$(USD)/1225£ (GBP)/1525€ (EUR).
The journal can publish annual meeting abstracts, full conference proceedings and meeting-reports. Also special issues on important and relevant topics lead by Guest editor can be published by the journal.
Article Withdrawal Policy
From time to time, an author may wish to withdraw a manuscript after submitting it.
Changing one’s mind is an author’s prerogative. And an author is free to withdraw an article at no charge – as long as it is withdrawn within 1 week of its initial submission.
If you have concerns or questions about it, please contact us for further discussion. We welcome your input.
We respect your concerns regarding privacy on the Internet and value the relationship we have with you. This policy outlines what kind of your data we collect on the SciTech Central website (http://www.scitcentral.com), what we will do with collected data and our efforts to protect your privacy.
Website Usage Information
While you use our website, your visits to individual pages will be tracked and recorded in web server log files, although no personally identifiable information will be saved along with the information about visited pages. Log files will be used by SciTech Central for statistical purposes, to recognize patterns of usage of the website, and to improve website structure and content presentation. Log files will not be handed out to third parties. The usage information we collect (using ) includes referring URLs, browser and device characteristics, IP address, operating system, as well as dates and times of website visits. SciTech Central may offer via the site third party services, such as article recommendations, social login, social sharing, and banners to third party sites. Information which is collected by SciTech Central when you access third party services is processed under this Privacy Statement, while information collected by third party operators themselves will be governed by their own privacy statement.
User Accounts, Registration and Personalized Services
To make use of personalised services, you will have to register a user account with the website. During registration we will collect some personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, valid e-mail address, affiliation, academic degree, position within your institution/organization and research interests, where some of the information may be required to properly set up the account. SciTech Central will not sell or make this personal information available to any other (third) party without your explicit consent. SciTech Central may use this information internally, including to evaluate and improve our business; respond to any questions, requests or comments you make; for targeted marketing purposes; or to identify and prevent fraud, claims or other liabilities. SciTech Central may contact you by e-mail to draw your attention to content that might be of interest to you (e.g. new services, products or publications). You will have the chance to opt out of receiving such e-mails by unsubscribing or contacting the SciTech Central customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Your Information
All data we collect from you on our website is protected against unauthorized access by third parties. We do our utmost to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of security technologies and physical safeguards.
SciTech Central may link to other websites not controlled by SciTech Central. Please take note that SciTech Central cannot be held responsible or liable for privacy practices of other websites, nor their services or content.
There are no refunds or cancellation of debts if the author withdraws his or her paper from consideration; or if he or she declines to revise and resubmit.
If the paper does not reach the reviewing stage, the reviewing debt will be cancelled and the author’s peer reviewing obligations will be waived.
In case of double payment we will refund the fee by Bank Transfer. In this case bank charges will be paid by both, journal and author.
In case of acceptance of the paper and when your paper is scheduled for publication or it is just published no refund will be applied if authors withdraw the paper. Refunds for service which have been delivered are not possible due to the nature of the service purchased.
How to Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 SciTech Central Inc., All Rights Reserved
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)