Prof. C V Raghuveer. MBBS,MD,DCP.
STRENGTHS 1. Continuous and varied experience in academic leadership in administrative and teaching positions in institutions of higher learning including the position of Dean in two Medical Colleges & Registrar of a University in India. 2. Experience in guiding and implementing curriculum changes in medical undergraduate and postgraduate programs by virtue of working in four different foreign/overseas programs. 3. Expertise in planning, organizing and conducting faculty development workshops for health professionals as the Chairman & Faculty of Medical Education Unit. 4. Passion for teaching, training, sharing, assessing and innovating in higher education. 5. Ability to guide research in Medical Education & Pathology: Extended intellectual contribution to over 165 publications, related to Pathology and health professions education. 6. Ability to interact positively and proactively with students, parents, faculty and organizational administration. 7. Ability to mentor and counsel students, faculty and co-workers under any circumstances.
|Research Interest :
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease