got my doctoral degree at China Agriculture University under the supervision of Dr. Bin Wang in China. During that time, I mainly focused on the exploration of novel strategies to prevent and immunotherapeutically treat acute or chronic viral infectious diseases including HBV and newly emerged H7N9 avian influenza virus. After that I did my postdoctoral training in U.T. MD Anderson Cancer Center in U.S. My current projects focus on investigation the function of ubiquitinase and deubiquitinase in the regulation of immunological tolerance, autoimmunity, chronic inflammation and cancer development.
|Research Interest :
1) ubiquitination and deubiquitination in the regulation of NF-kB and immune functions, 2) signaling pathways regulating immunological tolerance, autoimmunity, and chronic inflammation and 3) deregulated activation of NF-kB in cancer development.
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)