Akbar Nikkhah holds BSc in Animal Sciences (University of Zanjan, Iran,1999), MSc in Animal Nutrition (Isfahan University of Technology, Iran, 2001), PhD in Dairy Nutritional Physiology (University of Manitoba, Canada, 2007) and Post-Doctorate in Nutritional Genomics and Management (University of Illinois, US, 2008). Akbar Nikkhah has humbly received numerous national and international awards & honors. He has authored >50 books and book chapters and >600 scientific publications namely referred articles of scientific, industrial and outreach nature. He speaks in a variety of national and international conferences and meetings and serves >500 national and international journals, conferences, and publishers as chief science advisor, programmer, decision-maker, editor and evaluator.
|Research Interest :
Veterinary, Animal Agricultural, Economical, Educational, Medical, Biological, Microbiological, Biochemical, Genomic, Proteomic and Metabolomic, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnological, Animal Agricultural, Nanotechnological, Humanities and Arts, Managerial, Medical, Physiological, Nutritional, Nanotechnological, Medicinal, Microbiological, Economical, Veterinary, Chronobiochemical, Psychological, Social, Philosophical, Linguistic, Biochemical and Biophysical, Immunological & Pathological, Lingual, and Public Health Sciences.
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)