Prof. Honglin Wang
Dr. Honglin Wang, is Professor of Special Appointment (Eastern Scholar) and Principle Investigator at Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine. From 2002 to 2006, Dr. Wang conducted his doctoral study in skin immunology and molecular medicine at Ulm University, Germany. In 2007, he received Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award (Summa Cum Laude) and Merck Serono Prize. After obtaining his Ph.D. degree, Dr. Wang continued working as a postdoctoral research associate at University of Ulm School of Medicine. Between 2002 and 2009, he participated in European collaborative research programs with Lund University at Sweden. Since 2009, Dr. Wang returned to China and established Laboratory of Skin Immunology at Shanghai Institute of Immunology, Institute of Medicine Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine. Dr. Wang’s lab is focusing on skin stem cells, epigenetic regulation in T cell function and inflammatory skin diseases.
|Research Interest :
Skin stem cells, epigenetic regulation in T cell subset differentiation and the etiology of psoriasis.
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)