Yasuko Obata is a Professor and Chairperson of the Department of Pharmaceutics at Hoshi University, Tokyo, Japan. She received her B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from the Department of Pharmaceutics, Hoshi University.
|Research Interest :
Her research activities mainly involve transdermal drug delivery, including studies on chemical and physical approaches to enhance skin permeation of drugs. Her research interests also include biophysical investigation of stratum corneum using synchrotron X-ray diffraction, neutron scattering and other physical techniques.
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)