I graduated from Kagawa University and received his MD degree in 1999. I received my PhD at Kagawa Univeristy in 2003. I studied free radical biology under the supervision of Professor Ronal P. Mason at National Institutte of Environmental Health and Scinecies (NIEHS) as a visiting fellow from 2003 to 2005. I am currently an assistant professor of the Department of Dermatology at Kagawa University.
|Research Interest :
Free radical metabolism and reactive oxygen species in skin pathology and physiology. Keratinization disorders, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)