Mohammad Arif Hossain is a research scientist in Advanced Clinical Research Centre, Institute of Neurological Disorders, Shin-Yurigaoka General Hospital, Kanagawa, Japan and research fellow in the Tokyo Jikei University of Medical School. He is a paediatric medical doctor in the field of neuro-metabolic disorder. He finished his Ph D from Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan. He published his research in the field of several lysosomal disorders including Krabbe disease, Fabry disease, Galactosialidosis, Mucolipidosis and so on.
|Research Interest :
All kind of lysosomal and genetic disorders including Krabbe disease, Fabry disease, Galactosialidosis, Pompe disease, MLD, ALD, Mucopolysachharidosis and others.
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)