Dr. Balaji Paulraj received his M. Sc degree and Ph D degree in Microbiology from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, India. Currently he is a Head at the PG and Research Centre in Biotechnology, MGR College, Hosur. He has published, 31 papers in internationally refereed reputable journals. He was the Research Supervisor for more than 8 Ph D Scholars and supervised more than 35 M. Phil Scholars for their academic degree. He is working on the mechanism of metabolites against diabetes models (both invitro and invivo). He is serving as a reviewer of many research journals.
|Research Interest :
Cancer Biology, Enzymology, Microbial Biochemistry, Nutriceuticals and Secondary metabolites.
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)