DNA damage response (DDR), - Chromatin remodeling and epigenetic modification - Transcription regulation - E3 ubiquitin ligase functions in DDR.
|Research Interest :
Research Assistant Professor, 2012 – present, Genomic Instability Research Center, Ajou University School of Medicine. Registration in Marquis Who’s Who in the world (2013/2018). Editor & Reviewer, the Korean Society for Microbiology and Biotechnology. Reviewer, the Korean Society of Life Science, Busan, South Korea, 2011 – Present. Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Molecular Medicine/IBT, the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (PI: Sang Eun Lee, Ph.D.), San Antonio, Texas 2009 – 2012. Lecture/Research Assistant, Oral Biochemistry Lab, Dental School, Dankook University, Cheonan, South Korea, 2006 – 2008. Post Master Training in KRIBB (PI: Young-Joo Jang, Ph.D.), Daejeon, South Korea, 2003 – 2005. The Military Service, South Korea, 1994 –1996.
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)