Superwised Clinical Lab,experienced in handling fully automated chemistry analyzer, electrochemiluminesence, Electrolyte analyser, ABG and ELISA. Headed the Dept of Clinical Biochemistry in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences,Puducherry. Incharge of clinical laboratory ,Karwar institute of medical sciences,Karwar. I have undergone training for National Accrediation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories(NABL).
|Research Interest :
Biochemistry Projects undertaken: 1. Hyperlipidemia and Oxidative stress in Preeclampsia-As dissertation work. 2. Antioxidant activity in Parkinsons disease. 3. Total Antioxidant activity in old age. 4. Total Antioxidant activity in normal pregnancy. 5. Health care cost incurred by patients of diabetes mellitus in a tertiary care hospital setting in coastal Karnataka district. 6. Rationale of Antimicrobial Agents in normal deliveries. 7. Glycemic control and complications of diabetes mellitus. 8. Traumatic brain injury Biochemical alterations 9. Acute Pancreatitis Diagnostic indices 10. Electolytes in senile cataract patients of Puducherry 11. Biochemical alterations in senile cataract. 12. Comparison of lipid profile in pre and postmenopausal women 13. Study of lipid profile in senile cataract patients 14. Biochemical alterations in burns. 15. Sigma metrics in clinical biochemistry lab. 16. Turnaround time in clinical biochemistry lab. 17. Research in Laboratory Medicine. 18. HIV and drug efficacy studies.
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)