Dr. Man is presently working as a Joint Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, China. He obtained his Ph.D. degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Currently, he is working on research involving the pathogenesis in musculoskeletal diseases and gynaecological abnormalities. Along the way, he has published multiple articles in reputable journals and have works as Principal investigator and Coinvestigator of over 10 research projects funded by the Hong Kong Government including RGC, HMRF and HKOGTF projects. He also serves as the editorial board member of several journals including Frontiers in Pharmacology and he is a manuscript Reviewer for several journals.
|Research Interest :
1. Etiology in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis 2. Gynaecological diseases, such as endometriosis and endometrial cancer. 3. Natural products with anti-angiogenesis and anti-cancer activity.
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)