Dr. Wenliang Pan, PhD.
I received my PhD degree in Biomedical Sciences from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. I am currently a Research Fellow in Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School. I am now an Associate Member of American Association for Cancer Research (AACR). I am also a Reviewing Editor of Frontiers in Pharmacology.
|Research Interest :
My research is to understand the molecular mechanism underlying the onset and metastasis of various cancers including breast cancer, liver cancer and Ewing sarcoma etc. My project also focused on the mechanism of the inhibitory effect of antitumor drugs on cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. My research interest was also engaged in monitoring the status of intracellular proteins in live cells using fluorescent techniques, such as fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET), and fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP).
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)