Dr. Jiro Kishimoto, Ph.D.
Dr. Jiro Kishimoto has obtained his PhD from Kyoto Universityin 1994. After joining Shiseido Research Center, he was trained in neuroscience in University of Cambridge / MRC in U.K. in 1991-1993, and also in dermatology as a research fellow in MGH/Harvard Cutaneous Biology Research Center (CBRC) during 1996-1999. He developed hair follicle reconstitution model system and proved the involvement of Wnt pathway for hair inductivity. After his appointment as a head of Hair Research Lab. and Skin Biology Research Lab. at Shiseido, he is currently section director of Regenerative Medicine Research & Business Development Section since 2015. He is a council member of SHSR, JSID, and a member of JSRM, and reviewed for many journals including JID, JDS, and Tissue engineering.
|Research Interest :
Hair Biology, Keratinocyte biology, Dermatology, Developmental biology, Stem cell biology, Regenerative Medicine,
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)