Dr. Di Loria graduated from the University of Napoli “Federico II” Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in 2000 and attended for 2 years as intern to Section of Internal Medicine, under the mentorship of Prof. Paolo Ciaramella. In 2005 after three years, focused on small animal Internal Medicine, he obtained a Reseach Doctorate (DrSc) conducing a research centered on the role of thrombomodulin, protein C and antithrombin in cats affected by cardiomyopaties. Then he obtained a postdoctoral fellowship focusing on the immunological and therapeutic aspects of Leishmania infection in dogs. In November 2011 he become Assistant Professor of Small Animal Internal Medicine at Department of Health Sciences University Magna Græcia of Catanzaro Italy.
|Research Interest :
His research interests include canine leishmaniosis, cardiologicalbiomarkers, clinical aspect ofparasitosis, disorders of hemostasis and clinical immunology during infectious diseases. In particular, he is interested in the role of skin and innate immunity during Leishmania infection in dog. He also studied the role of Regulatory T cells, Cytotoxic T lymphocytes and a Th1 cytokine profile in dogs naturally infected by Leishmaniainfantum. Moreover he studied the presence of anti-plateletIgM and IgGantibodies in dogs naturallyinfected by Leishmaniainfantum. Recently he focuses his interest on exosomes and microRNAs and their role in immunologic field during leishmania infection and dermatologic diseases in dogs.
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)