Majid has completed his M.Sc. in Immunology in 1990, and Ph.D. in immunology in 1997. His experiences are in Immunology, Sera & Vaccines, Tumor Immunology and Immune Diseases. He is the principal investigator on multiple research projects within the National Research Centers. He has published about 50 scientific papers and articles in national and international journals. He is depended as a referee for many journals and scientific institution. He also served on the board of multiple national conferences.
|Research Interest :
Clinical Immunology & Immunopharmacology.
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)