Lyudmila Muravyeva, Doctor of Engineering, has excellent proficiency in such scientific disciplines like Structural Engineering, Theory of Elasticity, Mathematical Methods in Mechanics, Probability Calculations of Engineering Structures, including pipelines of different applications.
|Research Interest :
Application of catastrophe theory to the study of pipeline structure behavior, reliability of structural systems and retaining structures, reliability assessment for subsea pipelines given random seismic loads.
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)