Dr. O.A, Anani is a Lecturer in the Department of Biological Science, Edo University Iyamho, Nigeria. He leads a research group in the Laboratory of Ecotoxicology and Forensic Biology, Department of Biological Science, Edo University Iyamho and University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria that focuses on the Ecological and Health risk Assessment on portable water and consumables using geo spatial modelling and several Environmentric approaches. He is currently proposing a study on the impacts of climate on the distribution of freshwater aquatic species and sediment enzymology.
|Research Interest :
Pollution studies, Ecotoxicology and Forensic Biology, Hydrobiology, Ecological and Health risks, Ecology and Conservation.
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)