Dr Mark Pettigrew (BA Hons; MA; PhD; FHEA) is an award winning researcher and criminologist. After completing his doctoral research on death row incarceration in the United States, Mark has published extensively on whole life imprisonment in England & Wales and the crimes, specifically aggravated forms of homicide, that give rise to the sentence. His current research interests include sexual paraphilias and adult homicide, homicide dynamics, and crime scene behaviours of sexually motivated killers. Dr Pettigrew is currently a senior lecturer in criminology and criminal justice at Leeds Beckett University.
|Research Interest :
His current research interests include sexual paraphilias and adult homicide, homicide dynamics, and crime scene behaviours of sexually motivated killers.
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)