dR. Shambhu Kumar is presently working as a Senior Scientist at Department of Forest Pathology, KSCSTE-Kerala Forest Research Institute, Kerala, India. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in Botany (Mycology) from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, India. He has over ten years’ research experience. Dr. Kumar is the recipient of Fast Track Young Scientist award by SERB-DST, Government of India and worked at Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, Lucknow.
|Research Interest :
He has published over fifty research papers in peer-reviewed and reputed international and national journals. He has participated and presented papers in several international and national conferences/symposia and acquired national training on Biodiversity, Bioinformatics and Molecular taxonomy. He is a member of the International Society for Fungal Conservation (ISFC), UK, Life member of the Mycological Society of India, Society for Basic and Applied Mycology and Bamboo Society of India.
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)