Dr. Kazunari Sugita, M.D., Ph.D.
He received his MD and PhD degrees from University of Occupational and Environmental Health, Japan (Professor Yoshiki Tokura). Further training in basic immunology was obtained as a Research Fellow in Dermatology at Kyoto University, under the supervision of Professor Yoshiki Miyachi and Associate professor Kenji Kabashima from 2011 to 2013. He also trained in allergy and clinical immunology at Swiss Institute of Allergy and Asthma Research (SIAF),University of Zurich(Professor Cezmi A. Akdis).He is currently a Lecture of Dermatology, at Tottori University (Professor Osamu Yamamoto). He has been continuously performing cutaneous immunology, allergy and lymphoma research. He is a member of the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology (Councilor) and Japanese Dermatological Association.
|Research Interest :
Cutaneous immunology, Allergy, Cutaneous lymphoma, Psoriasis
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation