Dr. Sanjay Mishra is presently functioning as Professor & Nodal Officer-IQAC, School of Biotechnology at IFTM University, India, possessing current research interests in Biochemistry and Biotechnology including: Cancer Biology, Immunology & Medicine, Tuberculosis, Enzymology & Protein Engineering and Biomedical Engineering. He has gathered rich and varied experience (Teaching and research) of more than 25 years in International and Indian research and teaching institutes including working as Visiting Scientist and Research Associate in Japan & USA. Has supervised 6 PhD scholars, and authored more than 80 research papers in International /National journals and presented 58 papers in National/International conferences.
|Research Interest :
Biochemistry and Biotechnology including: Cancer Biology, Immunology & Medicine, Tuberculosis, Enzymology & Protein Engineering and Biomedical Engineering.
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)