Prof. Amir Bahrami, MD
Dr Amir Bahrami was born in January 26, 1954 in Iran. Graduated as a general physician in 1981. He started residency in internal medicine at Tabriz and Shiraz University hospitals (1984-1987), and received National Board certification in internal medicine in 1987. He started his academic experiences as an assistant professor of medicine at Tabriz University of medical sciences. In 1990 he was accepted in postgraduate program in the field of endocrinology and metabolism and passed national Board examination in the subspecialty of endocrinology and metabolism in 1992. He passed an academic year (sept, 1992 to sept, 1993) as a visiting scientist at the University of Toronto, department of medicine, division of endocrinology and metabolism and thyroid research center. In 1993, he founded division of endocrinology and metabolism at Tabriz University of medical sciences, which is one of the major centers with postgraduate program for fellow training in endocrinology and metabolism in the country.
|Research Interest :
He is very interested in research and his fields of interest are diabetes, metabolic bone disease and thyroid disorders.
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)