Dr. Perminder Jit Kaur, is a Project Scientist at Center for Rural Development and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (India). She is a researcher with versatile and wide-ranging interests and has the varied experience of teaching and research. She has studied B.E (Chemical Engineering) courses and M.E (Chemical Engineering) at Department of Chemical Engineering, Panjab University, Chandigarh (India). She had worked on hydrodynamics studies of Trickle Bed Reactors and proposed a mathematical model for pressure drop and friction factor using shape factor, viscosity and density as parameters. She olds Ph.D. degree in chemical engineering and rural technolgies from IIT Delhi, where she had developed an environment-friendly plant extract based preservatives for biomass species of bamboo under storage condition. She had studied various green chemicals and plant extracts to enhance shelf-life of bamboo species. She has worked on dip and pressure treatment of bamboo species against white rot fungi. She has performed field testing of eco-friendly treated culms against termites.
|Research Interest :
Her research interests includes biosynthesis, biopesticides, formulation techniques, bioleaching of hazardous waste, green process and technologies.
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)