I am an Assistant Professor in the Translational Tumor Immunology Program at The Wistar Institute. During my Ph.D. I studied glycoimmunology. My postdoctoral training was in a classical immunology lab. As a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Laboratory of Stephen M. Hedrick at the University of California San Diego I studied the role of FOXO transcription factors in regulating T helper cell development and function. Our research showed that FOXO1 controls the expression of CTLA--‐4, and ICOS; is required for T regulatory cell function; and inhibits Th1 and T follicular helper cell differentiation and effector molecules. In the Stone laboratory we are investigating immune suppression in the tumor microenvironment and mechanisms of resistance to immunotherapies.
|Research Interest :
T cells, Regulatory T cells, Tregs, T cell differentiation, T helper cells, T cell suppression, CTLA-4, immune checkpoint inhibitors, FOXO1, immunotherapy, tumor immunology, glycobiology, glyco-immunology, lectins, and the tumor microenvironment.
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)