Dr. Phongpisanu Boonda
Phongpisanu Boonda is a Ph.D. of Sirindhorn College of Public Health Phitsanulok, Praboromarajchanok Institute of Health Workforce Development, Ministry of Public Health, Wangthong District, Phitsanulok 65130, Thailand. He finished B.P.H. (Public Health) in 1997, M.P.H. (Industrial Environment Management) in 2005 from Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University and earned a Ph.D. (research and development in education) from Pibulsongkram Rajabhat University in 2017. From 1992 until 2011 he operated at Phitsanulok Provincial Public Health Office. Until 2012 he moved to work at Sirindhorn College of Public Health Phitsanulok, Praboromarajchanok Institute of Health Workforce Development, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand and he became the chief of research, treatise, and foreign affairs group. He was the board of directors of this institute. He was lecturer, coacher, and consultant on research and development (R&D) for public health agencies in Thailand. More than 40 of his articles about R&D in public health have been published in Thai proceedings, Thai journal, and international journals.
|Research Interest :
Research and development (R&D) in public health such as development curriculum, program, activity in health, health promotion, prevention, health care, occupational health and safety, industrial environment management, and environment.
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research