Theocharis G. Konstantinidis MD, PhD, is researcher at the Laboratory of Molecular Hematology of Democritus University of Thrace. He graduated from the Kuban State Medical Academy of Krasnodar, Russia in 1998. He completed his training in Medical Biopathology (Laboratory Medicine) at the University Hospital of Alexandroupolis in 2008. He received training in immunology at the Medical Research Center “Immunculus” in Moscow. He also completed his Master from Medical School of Democritus University of Thrace in 2012 and his PhD in Immunology from Medical School of Democritus University of Thrace in 2017. From 2009 to 2014 he was a Scientific Director and Technical Manager of Regional Public Health Laboratory of Hellenic Centre for Diseases Control and Prevention. Since 2015, he works as Medical Doctor at Immunohematology Laboratory of Blood Transfusion Centre of General University Hospital of Alexandroupolis. He has contributed and co-authored publications in peer review papers.
|Research Interest :
His research areas of interest are inflammation, immunology and autoimmunity.
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)