Dr. Esther Ching-Lan Lin
Esther Ching-Lan Lin is an Associate Professor in the Department of Nursing, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, and adjunct Supervisor of the Department of Psychiatry, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Tainan, Taiwan. She has been a nurse, a manager, a teacher, and an advisor for 18 years. After completing her PhD at National Taiwan University, she has continued her academic career in nursing education and has focused on improving the quality of care for patients with severe mental illness and nursing staffs. She has published around 50 papers in English-language and Chinese-language journals—most recently on developing and evaluating psychosocial treatments for patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder—and has devoted herself as being many board members of national nursing associations, as well as an editorial board member for the past 6 years of a national nursing journal in Taiwan.
|Research Interest :
2018 Ren-Rong-Chen- The effects of chronotype on perceived stress and sleep quality among undergraduate students 2018 Chien-Ta Chen- The effects of chronotype on mood symptoms among undergraduate students 2016 An-Nie Pan- The associations between subjective and objective sleep and mood symptoms of inpatients with bipolar disorder. 2016 Hua-Feng Fan-Relationship between Medical Adherence and Symptom Severity in Outpatients with Bipolar Disorder. 2015 Ming-Feng Lee-Effectiveness of Using uditory Hallucination Simulation to Anti-stigma toward the Mental Illness: A Systemic Review.
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)