Scott A. Johnson, MA, LP, has a Master’s Degree in Counseling & Psychological Services from St. Mary’s College. He is a Licensed Psychologist (Minnesota) and was a Diplomate of the American Board of Psychological Specialties in Forensic Psychology (disbanded in 2017). He has over 30 years-experience addressing sexual predators as a forensic psychologist, author, educator, and police trainer. He trains and consults with law enforcement, Department of Defense (JSOC), and U.S. Probation nationwide in 28 states addressing sexual predators and violent offenders. He was involved in the civil commitment of sexual predators for the state of Minnesota for several years. He is currently an adjunct professor at Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) in the Social Sciences Department. His company is Forensic Consultation. He is the author of several books and book chapters, booklets, research, journal articles and other professional materials.
|Research Interest :
Sexual assault, rape, sexual predators, alcohol and rape, psychopathy, animal abuse.
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)