Dr. Ahed Alkhatib has finished his PhD from Cambell State University in 2011. I am currently working as a clinical researcher at faculty of medicine, Jordan University of Science and technology. Over the time, I have published more than 200 articles in various medical fields including neurosciences, pharmacology, and diabetes.
|Research Interest :
My approaches in research include the involvement of philosophy of science in research which gives looking, and thinking in depth. I have developed several hypotheses in medicine such as the role of white matter in initiating diseases such as diabetes. In microbiology, I have demonstrated that prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells are similar in producing cell cycle proteins which can participate in autoimmunity diseases. For the time being, I am more interested in setting more medical hypotheses, and writing book in different fields, of which two books have already been written and distributed in the world market.
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease