Dr. Ahed Alkhatib has finished his PhD from Cambell State University in 2011. I am currently working as a clinical researcher at faculty of medicine, Jordan University of Science and technology. Over the time, I have published more than 200 articles in various medical fields including neurosciences, pharmacology, and diabetes.
|Research Interest :
My approaches in research include the involvement of philosophy of science in research which gives looking, and thinking in depth. I have developed several hypotheses in medicine such as the role of white matter in initiating diseases such as diabetes. In microbiology, I have demonstrated that prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells are similar in producing cell cycle proteins which can participate in autoimmunity diseases. For the time being, I am more interested in setting more medical hypotheses, and writing book in different fields, of which two books have already been written and distributed in the world market.
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)