Prof. Massoud Kaykhaii
Massoud Kaykhaii is a professor of analytical chemistry, working at the University of Sistan and Baluchestan (Zahedan, Iran) since 1989. His research work is focused on modern sample preparation techniques including µ-solid phase extraction, solid phase microextraction, liquid phase microextraction and stir bar sorptive extraction. He has published over 110 research articles; presented ca. 120 seminars/conferences; authored two textbooks, and (co)supervised more than 100 MSc and PhD thesis. He is member of editorial advisory board of 85 journals and acted as secretary of three national mirror committees of ISO/TC for years. He finished 25 industrial projects and has been counsellor in 10 companies in Iran. In 2017 he awarded the best researcher of the University of Sistan and Baluchestan. Publons recognized him as one of the "top 1 percent of top reviewers" in multidisciplinary and in chemistry in 2017 and 2018, respectively. Currently, he is the chairman of Smartphone Analytical Sensors Research Centre.
|Research Interest :
Modern sample preparation techniques including µ-solid phase extraction, solid phase microextraction, liquid phase microextraction and stir bar sorptive extraction.
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)