1- Awarded Ph.D. under Department of Biotechnology, Gauhati University, and Guwahati [Title of the thesis: Whole genome analysis of Hepatitis B virus isolates from Hepatocellular carcinoma and asymptomatic carriers from Northern, Sothern and North East India (01.10.2013)]. 2- Was awarded M.Sc. (Biotechnology) [First class 2nd] and B.Sc. (Zoology) [First class 8th] under Gauhati University, and have an academic career with throughout first class grade. 3- Have published research articles in International (15) and national (6) journals with high impact factor. 4- Cleared SLET exam 2016[8th position]. 4- Have obtained clinical research experience as a site coordinator in three clinical trials of different phases at Department of Medicine, MAMC, and New Delhi. 5- Currently working as an Associate professor, Department of Biotechnology, Assam down town University, Guwahati. 6- Have 11 years of post-M.Sc. research experience as JRF/SRF in DST and ICMR funded projects and 4 years and 7 months of experience in academics.
|Research Interest :
Keen interest in academia and research. Key areas of research are cancer biology, hepatotropic viruses and medicinal plants. Currently working on molecular docking.
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)