Walaa Fikry Elbossaty is PhD post research fellow, Department of chemistry, faculty of science-Damietta; Egypt. She received BSc (chemistry/biochemistry), MSc in biochemistry from Mansoura University and PhD in biochemistry/ molecular biology from Damietta University. Iam an Editorial Board member in various journals.
|Research Interest :
Molecular biology; rheumatoid arthritis; autoimmune disease; leukemia; nanotechnology IR Spectrophotometry; Gastrointestinal tract.
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)