Dr. Diann E. Cameron-Kelly, Ph.D., LMSW, is Associate Professor and Chair of the Bachelor of Social Work program and an 2017-2018 President's Leadership fellow. She is editor and author of Treating Young Veterans.
|Research Interest :
Her research focuses on minority civic engagement, early childhood and civic readiness, diversity and health disparities, and child and adolescent development.
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)