Adil O. Bahathiq had an initial experience of the research tools with Professors Ian Cooke and William Ledger at the University of Sheffield, U.K.He found new data the Fallopian tube and epididymis for his Ph.D. Then he conducted a new line of research that helped and improved the health of the community. He has developed this area after years of experience in research, evaluation, teaching, and administration both in the hospital and educational institutions. This research area was chosen because of the lack of data relating to obesity and the metabolic syndrome in the children and adults of the Makkah community.
|Research Interest :
The findings of this research have been beneficial to the authorities in the fields of education and health in Saudi Arabia.
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)