• Dr. Mohammad Iqbal Lone graduated from the Panjab University, Chandigarh, received his undergraduate degree from University of Kashmir. Dr. Iqbal trained in Flow cytometry at the Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (CSIR), Canal Road Jammu. Dr. Lone did his doctorate from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh where he served as Junior as well as Senior Research Fellow under the scheme of University Grants Commission. Dr. Lone is a Life-member of Environmental Mutagen Society of India (An affiliate of International Association of Environmental Mutagen Society). Dr. Iqbal Lone has written numerous peer-reviewed journal articles of international repute with good impact factor. He has been a plenary speaker for many of the national and international conferences.
|Research Interest :
His Research Interests include Toxicogenetic Research, Pesticide Research, Medical Neurobiology Research, relating to many cancers and diseases. On a personal note, Lone is a devotee of cricket and talk shows.
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)