Dr Sen is an expert in nano chemistry and nano-biomaterials with more than 20 years research experience from laboratory scale development to commercial products. He is the principal inventor of PCT application for three Great Britain patents and has published more than 50 high impact peer review journal articles of his original work, two high impact review articles, two book chapters and seven articles in books in the area of nano-biomaterials chemistry. He managed several international research projects as a principle investigator in the past. He has successfully delivered two International workshops. One in August 2015 (https://nanowateratuclan.org/an-international-workshop-on-magnetic-nanoparticles/) and one in January 2018 (https://uclannanomedicine.net/news-highlight/). He has also coordinated one international symposium “Functional Nanomaterials in Industrial Applications: Academic-Industry Meet” in March 2016 (www.nanosymposiumatuclan.net) as a chair.
|Research Interest :
His research mostly on Functional Nano and Nano-biomaterials in the applications in environmental cleaning, Nanomedicine especially in drug delivery and cellular imaging, Green chemistry and industrial catalysis. He is currently coordinating two important multinational projects in collaboration with academic and Industrial organisations around the world. More information about one of the on-going projects on Nanomedicine can be found in www.uclannanomedicine.net where he has recently delivered an International workshop in January 2018. His current research is now available to view via Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePLauSsqvdM&feature=youtu.be).
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)