Prof. Jianzhong Zhang, M.D.
Dr. Jianzhong Zhang is the director, Faculty of Dermatology and Venereology, Peking University, and also the professor and chairman, department of dermatology, Peking University People`s Hospital. He graduated from Peking University in 1986. He was a visiting fellow in Fukushima Medical University Japan from 1992 through 1994. He worked in Department of Dermatology, Peking University First Hospital from 1986 through 1996 and then worked in Department of Dermatology, Peking University People`s Hospital. Dr. Jianzhong Zhang is the president of Chinese Society of Dermatology (CSD) and a council member of the Asian Dermatological Association. He is also the vice president, Chinese Dermatologist Association; head of atopic dermatitis research group and head of hair disorder research group, CSD. He has published over 400 peer-reviewed articles, He is the editor-in-chief of 16 books and a chapter contributor of over 30 books. He was awarded ILDS Certificate of Appreciation 2013.
|Research Interest :
Atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, alopecia, lupus erythematosus, mycobacterium infections, graft-versus-host disease, immunology.
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)