This image article is about a rare condition in a 61 year old patient, about blackening of hairs due to stem cell transplantation.
The patient was diagnosed with AML 4 and was treated by transplantation of stem cells. This led to the transformation of his white hairs into black.
61 years old male patient. He was diagnosed with AML 4 years before. He was given remission induction therapy and after that he got allogeneic stem cell transplantation. He acquired graft versus host disease after the HSCT. He was given cyclosporine for six months. And also imatinip and mycofenolate mophetil. Now, he has not used any drug for two years. The interesting point is his hairs were White before the HSCT and later his hairs became black even though he has not using any drug since 2 years.
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease