280Views & Citations
This article describes a case of brain tumor which reduced in size by worship, prayer and meditation without any conventional medical treatment.
There is ample evidence in the literature of the beneficial effect of worship, prayer and meditation (WPM) on the recovery from cancer and other medical illnesses [1-3]. However, the mechanism of action of WPM on the recovery from cancer and other medical illnesses has been unknown until now.
A 40 year old male presented with one month history of headache and seizure. A CT scan of the head revealed a small pea-size tumor in the left frontal lobe. A CT scan of the chest and abdomen revealed no evidence of metastases. The patient refused all conventional medical treatment. Instead he resorted to spiritual therapy – daily worship, prayer, and meditation (WPM). Following three months of this spiritual therapy, a repeat CT scan revealed partial regression of the brain tumor from pea-size to pin-head size with improvement of headache and seizure.
The mechanism of action of WPM on the positive effect on cancer and other medical illnesses was unknown until now. The people had usually attributed this beneficial effect of WPM on recovery from cancer and other medical illnesses to ‘medical miracle’. The authors propose that the beneficial effect of WPM on positive outcome from cancer and other medical illnesses is a therapeutic effect mediated through Electromagnetic Radiation emanating from the Human Mind (EMR-hm) during WPM .
The theoretical research involving spiritual research, meditational research and near-death experience research conducted by a team of scientists, doctor, divine mentor and spiritual guru led them to theorize the existence of Electromagnetic Radiation of the human mind (EMR-hm) or Electromagnetic Energy of the human mind (EME-hm) .
The EME-hm or EMR-hm works on the principles of particle physics and quantum mechanics. It also works wirelessly like the EMR of the smart phones, internet, texting, router and Wi-Fi. The electric current flowing through the neurons in the magnetic field of the brain generates the EMR or EME.
These authors have characterized the EMR-hm as non-ionizing radiation which falls in the same region of the EME spectrum as the EMR of iPhone, internet, router, Wi-Fi and texting. The discovery of EME-hm holds infinite promise in developing new technology and product in detecting the EMR-hm and how it varies with the positive and negative actions of the human. There exists the need for developing a machine that can detect, measure and quantitate the intensity of EMR-hm at basal state and its rise and fall with and without WPM.
The EME-hm can be expressed by the following equation:
E-hm = M-hm × V-hm squaredWhere E-hm=Energy of human mind,
Mind is the atom of consciousness.
V-hm=Velocity of human mind.
Every second of human life, EME flows through human mind. With WPM, this EMR or EME increases in intensity thus causing beneficial effect on the recovery from illness – in this case regression of brain tumor (Figure 1).
CONCLUSIONIn conclusion the knowledge of EME-hm would be of great benefit to humankind in understanding the mechanism of therapeutic action of worship, prayer and meditation in recovery from cancer and other medical illnesses.
1. Ismail A, Sham FM, Amran NN, Zaki FM (2019) The spirituality among cancer patients at the National Cancer Society, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. J Cancer Sci Treat 1: 27-30.
2. Dusek JA, Sherwood JB, Friedman R, Myer P, Bethea CF, et al. (2002) Study of the therapeutic effects of intercessory prayer (STEP): Study design and research methods. Am Heart J 143: 577-584.
3. Bonadonna R (2003) Meditation’s impact on chronic illness. Holist Nurs Pract 17: 309-319.
4. Chaudhuri TK, Chowdhury Tushar K, Chaudhuri TR, Chowdhury Taposh K, Chowdhury BR (2017) Electromagnetic Energy of the Human Mind. Publisher: CreateSpace, USA, December, 2017.
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)