The CARES Act: Are the Tax and Financial Relief Provisions Sufficient in a Time of Economic Crisis?
750Views & Citations
The impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic has been staggering for the entire US economic system. Entire industries have been thwarted from operating on any sustainable level. In response, Wall Street reacted with a resounding CRASH… and so… the need for federal intervention became a stark reality for the US economic system’s survival. As major retailers collapse into bankruptcy, the need for continued federal financial support is tantamount to survival for a wide array of fledgling companies. Will the CARES legislation be sufficient to prevent a United States’ economic freefall?
Keywords: CARES Act, Bankruptcy, Pandemic
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)