394Views & Citations
The abstract section has been explained in detail per paragraph about content of this article, objectives of the research, methodology of this article, the findings, and implications of the research results have been described in the abstract.
Rational of the research study state of the art gap in literature or business issues
Content the significant of the findings for people/business & academic
Structure and Format and setting of the text: esthetic, consistent, and giving a clear direction for readers
Language – grammar, story flow, clarity of expression (easy to understand)
Implication – the impact of the findings to the industry, society, and academic
It is hoped that if management of hotels has been able to implement green HRM well, that it will have implications for environmental sustainability that affect the social community. Meanwhile, the publication of this article can have positive implications for academics to enrich the studies and as a guide for further research in the future.
- Ahmad, S. (2015). Green human resource management: Policies and practices. Cogent Business & Management 2(1), 1030817.
- Ari, E., Karatepe, O.M., Rezapouraghdam, H., & Avci, T. (2020). A Conceptual Model for Green Human Resource Management Indicators Differential Pathways and Multiple Pro-Environmental Outcomes. Sustainability 12(17), 7089.
- Benevene, P., & Buonomo, I. (2020). Green Human Resource Management An Evidence Based Systematic Literature Review. Sustainability 12(15), 5974.
- Garavan, T.N., Heraty, N., Rock, A., & Dalton, E. (2010). Conceptualizing the behavioral barriers to CSR and CS in organizations A typology of HRD interventions. Advances in Developing Human Resources 12(5), 587-613.
- Hasibuan, M.S.P., & Hasibuan, H.M.S.P. (2016). Manajemen sumber daya manusia Bumi Aksara.
- Kim, Y.J., Kim, W.G., Choi, H.M., & Phetvaroon, K. (2019). The effect of green human resource management on hotel employees ecofriendly behavior and environmental performance. International Journal of Hospitality Management 76, 83-93.
- Larasati, S. (2018). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Deepublish
- Opatha, H. (2013). Green human resource management a simplified introduction.
- Peerzadah, S.A., Mufti, S., & Nazir, N.A. (2018). Green Human Resource Management A Review. International Journal of Enhanced Research in Management & Computer Applications 7(3), 790-795.
- Renwick, D. W. S., Jabbour, C. J. C., Muller Camen, M., Redman, T., & Wilkinson, A. (2016). Contemporary developments in Green environmental HRM scholarship Taylor & Francis.
- Singh, S.K., Del Giudice, M., Chierici, R., & Graziano, D. (2020). Green innovation and environmental performance The role of green transformational leadership and green human resource management. Technological Forecasting and Social Change 150, 119762.
- Siyambalapitiya, J., Zhang, X., & Liu, X. (2018). Green human resource management A proposed model in the context of Sri Lankas tourism industry. Journal of Cleaner Production 201, 542-555.
- Teixeira, A.A., Jabbour, C.J.C., de Sousa Jabbour, A.B.L., Latan, H., & De Oliveira, J.H.C. (2016). Green training and green supply chain management evidence from Brazilian firms. Journal of Cleaner Production 116, 170-176.
- Úbeda García, M., ClaverCortés, E., MarcoLajara, B., & Zaragoza-Sáez, P. (2021). Corporate social responsibility and firm performance in the hotel industry. The mediating role of green human resource management and environmental outcomes. Journal of Business Research 123, 57-69.
- Yong, J.Y., & MohdYusoff, Y. (2016). Studying the influence of strategic human resource competencies on the adoption of green human resource management practices. Industrial and Commercial Training.
- Yusoff, Y.M., & Nejati, M. (2019). A conceptual model of green hrm adoption towards sustainability in hospitality industry. In Corporate Social Responsibility Concepts Methodologies Tools and Applications 400-421.