Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) is international, open access, peer-reviewed, the scientific journal aims to publish high-quality original articles of clinical and research importance in Blood Disorders and Transfusions.
Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard to exchange useful clinical information with peer review by eminent Haematologists of repute in their respective fields.
Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) journal with the highest impact factor offer an open-access platform to the authors to publish their research outcome.
Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) is an academic journal that focuses on all aspects of molecular genetics, pathophysiology and epidemiology as well as prevention, diagnosis, and management of blood disorders with current state of research in the field of transfusion medicine, haematology, Hemato-oncology, paediatric haematology, laboratory haematology, Neuropathy, Blood Donors, Thalassemia, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Anti-HBc, Haemo dilution, haemodialysis, Blood Stem Cell, blood disorders, Rh factor, blood cancer, Platelet disorders, Haemolytic Anaemia, Leukopenia, Antiphospholide Antibody Syndrome, White Blood Cell, Red Blood Cells, Systematic Lupus Erythematous, Lupus, Autoimmune Disorder, Blood Lymphocytes, Sickle Cell Disease, Haemostasis, Blood Group, Neutrophil Leucocytosis, Plasma Cell Disorder, Haemolytic Anaemia, Haemolytic Disease of the New-born, Neutropenia, Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukaemia, Lymphocytosis, Eosinophilia, Autoimmune Haemolytic Anaemia, Blood Cancer.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com
Keywords: Journal of Blood Transfusion and Diseases, Journal of Blood Transfusion, Blood Transfusion Journals, Journal of Blood Transfusion Impact Factor, Open Access Blood Transfusion Journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- MRI in Tropical Endomyocardial Fibrosis Prabha Nini Gupta*, Ruma Madhu, Sudheer MD, Dilip MN, Ankul Gupta and Krishna Kumar Bhaskara Pillai
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia: Facts and Figures Nissar Shaikh*, Umm-e-Amara, Arshad Chanda, Adel Ganaw, Shakeel Raiz, Moad Ehfeda, Ahmed Shible, Gamal Al-Ameri, Muhammad Zubair, Zia Mahmood, Qazi Zeeshan, Ranjan Mathias, AR Raju Vegesna and Kassim Najam Al Anee
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia: A Brief Review to the Therapeutic Approach Andrea Corbingi#, Idanna Innocenti#, Annamaria Tomasso, Francesca Morelli, Alberto Fresa, Giuseppina Spinelli, Francesco Autore and Luca Laurenti*
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia as a Complication of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1) Xavier Ortin*
- Short Review on Hyperlipidemia Isam Karam*, Ning Ma, Xi-Wang Liu, Jian-Yong Li and Ya-Jun Yang
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)