Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) is peer-reviewed journals are committed to promoting the highest standards of scientific information and education journal covering all aspects of rheumatology, which includes the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions, arthritic disease, and connective tissue disorders. Rheumatic Research journal aims to elevate medical research within an international context and serve as a global perspective for future researchers and doctors.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) publishes basic, clinical, and translational scientific research, including the most important recommendations for the management of various conditions.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, devoted to diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Physicians who specialize in rheumatology are called rheumatologists. Rheumatology includes physiatrists, internists, rheumatologists and primary care physicians interested in rheumatology practice.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) covers various aspects of rheumatology for its readers, encompassing the spectrum of diseases with arthritis, musculoskeletal conditions, autoinflammatory diseases, connective tissue disorders, osteoporosis, translational research, the latest therapies, and treatment programs.
We encourage rheumatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the JRR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999), accepted manuscripts which can be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Impact of Premorbid Infection on Disease Activity of Rheumatoid Arthritis Ruijun Zhang, Jing Li, Ru Li, Jiali Chen, Xiaomei Chen, Xue Li, Chun Li, Yuan Jia, Yunshan Zhou, Limin Ren, Lijun Wu, Jing He* and Zhanguo Li*
- mRNA Detection with Fluorescence-base Imaging Techniques for Arthritis Diagnosis Anne Yau, Hongchuan Yu and Yupeng Chen*
- Treatment Patterns, Survival and Long-Term Effectiveness of Biological Agents in Psoriatic Arthritis Patients Marina Fornaro, Fernando Dal Pra, Emilce E Schneeberger, Osvaldo L Cerda, María de los Angeles Correa, Rodrigo García Salinas, Sebastian Magri, Raúl Sueldo, Margarita Landi, María J Santa Cruz, Emilio Buschiazzo and Gustavo Citera*
- Outcomes of Total Knee Arthroplasty in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis Zulfikar M Patel*, Ranjan Bhaiji Patariya and Kirtan V Tankshali
- Septic Arthritis in Ochronosis’ Patient Filipe Medeiros*, Bruno Correia, Filipe Sousa, Tânia Freitas, Rita Jerónimo and Álvaro Botelho
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)