Surgery is one of the traditional and conventional fields of medicine which is considered one of the most important disciplines in medicine.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820) indented to create a new venue which can be provided both conventional and advanced developments to the researchers and scholars. Therefore, we initiated the International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820) which is an open access peer-reviewed international journal publishes high-quality original content and distribute among scientific communities.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820) cover a wide range of fields that are related to and associated with surgery and surgical procedures. International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (IJSIP) covers general surgery, plastic surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Cardiac surgery, dental surgery, cataract surgery, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Podiatric surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery, neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, etc.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820) welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820)
- Surgical Nail Bed Repair in Pediatric Patients Sequina Al Saigel, Salim Al Lahham*, Ruba Sada, Shyias Mohammedali, Ahmed Mofeed Mokhalalati, Saif Badran, Sara Mostafa, Sohail Quazi, Ahmed Al Qahtani and Talal Al Hetmi
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Accompanied by Simultaneous Umbilical Hernia Repair Salih Tosun, Oktay Yener* and Ozgur Ekinci
- Kimura’s Disease - A Rare Clinical Presentation of a Subcutaneous Breast Lesion in an Asian Female Afiya Shafi, Nadia Jeelani, JB Singh* and Mabruka
- Emphysematous Cystitis in Immunocompetent Host Kalpesh Parmar*, Varinder Attri and Abhishek Chandna
- Yi-gan san for the Treatment of Visual Hallucinations in Patients with Charles Bonnet Syndrome Secondary to Meningioma Sonoko Danjo*, Junichi Danjo, Ichiro Ishikawa and Yu Nakamura
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports(ISSN: 2641-5771)
- Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)
- Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X)