Ophthalmology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2638-115X)
Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)focuses on different aspects of eye surgery such as clinical and basic research on the cornea and the anterior segment of the eye, new techniques of refractive and cataract surgeries, vision science, and corneal cross-lining, post lasik conditions and care, surgically induced astigmatism, cataract surgery, corneal transplant success rate, paecilomyces infection, clear corneal incision, post-operative corneal melt, malyugin ring cataract surgery are under the scope of the journal.
Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X) considers articles on clinical ophthalmology related issues such as ophthalmia neonatorum, pterygium histology, aphakic glaucoma, acute zonal occult outer retinopathy (AZOOR), hypertrophic pachymeningitis, phacomorphic glaucoma, pseudoexfoliation syndrome, binasal hemianopsia, bitemporal heteronymous hemianopsia, cycloplegic refraction, cycloplegic drugs, macular edema optical coherence tomography (OCT), juxta fovea retinal telangiectasis, central serous retinopathy treatment, involutional ectropion, impaired depth perception, lacrimal fistula, sagging eye syndrome, spontaneous periorbital ecchymosis, neonatal conjunctivitis, ocular pemphigoid, Non-Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) and Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (AAION) eye, macular pseudohole, scleromalacia perforans, and subperiosteal haemorrhage. Quality articles are welcome for submission which will aid in attaining high impact factor.
Emerging practices and the experiences in this field needs a critical and thorough discussion to spread the knowledge so that the researchers, ophthalmologists, and pharmacist adopt them to pass on the benefits to the needy. Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X) accepts articles in the form of research articles, review articles, short communications, letter to editors, commentaries, case reports, etc. This ophthalmology journal is a peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal dedicated towards the distribution of valuable information for the societal benefit. Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Ophthalmology Clinics and Research, Ophthalmology Clinics Journals, Clinical Ophthalmology Research Journals, Open Access Clinical Ophthalmology Journals.
Recently Published Articles in Ophthalmology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2638-115X)
- A Rare Case of Corneal Perforation Presenting As Spontaneous Expulsion of Lens in a Neonate: Case Report Shweta Gaur*
- Rare Presentation of Spontaneous, Direct, Carotid Cavernous Fistula in Late Pregnancy: A Case Report Nisha Agrawal*, Lalit Agarwal, Abhishek Anand and Archana Kumari
- Amelioration Digital Eye Strain by Daily Exercising Eye Muscle Zhisheng Li, Geng Li*, Lavonne Rayer Lee and Diana Danlai Fung
- Role of Topical NSAIDs in Maintaining Mydriasis during Cataract Surgery with Special Emphasis on Nepafenac, Bromfenac Surabhi Gupta*, Garima Bansal and Sanjiv Kumar
- Clinical Profile and Evaluation of Topical Voriconazole for Management of Fungal Corneal Ulcer in North Western Rajasthan Kalpna Jain*, Jyoti Garhwal and Taruna Swami
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics(ISSN:2474-4646)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research(ISSN:2639-4634)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2380-5609)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN:2640-0847)