Ophthalmology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2638-115X)
Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)focuses on different aspects of eye surgery such as clinical and basic research on the cornea and the anterior segment of the eye, new techniques of refractive and cataract surgeries, vision science, and corneal cross-lining, post lasik conditions and care, surgically induced astigmatism, cataract surgery, corneal transplant success rate, paecilomyces infection, clear corneal incision, post-operative corneal melt, malyugin ring cataract surgery are under the scope of the journal.
Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X) considers articles on clinical ophthalmology related issues such as ophthalmia neonatorum, pterygium histology, aphakic glaucoma, acute zonal occult outer retinopathy (AZOOR), hypertrophic pachymeningitis, phacomorphic glaucoma, pseudoexfoliation syndrome, binasal hemianopsia, bitemporal heteronymous hemianopsia, cycloplegic refraction, cycloplegic drugs, macular edema optical coherence tomography (OCT), juxta fovea retinal telangiectasis, central serous retinopathy treatment, involutional ectropion, impaired depth perception, lacrimal fistula, sagging eye syndrome, spontaneous periorbital ecchymosis, neonatal conjunctivitis, ocular pemphigoid, Non-Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) and Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (AAION) eye, macular pseudohole, scleromalacia perforans, and subperiosteal haemorrhage. Quality articles are welcome for submission which will aid in attaining high impact factor.
Emerging practices and the experiences in this field needs a critical and thorough discussion to spread the knowledge so that the researchers, ophthalmologists, and pharmacist adopt them to pass on the benefits to the needy. Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X) accepts articles in the form of research articles, review articles, short communications, letter to editors, commentaries, case reports, etc. This ophthalmology journal is a peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal dedicated towards the distribution of valuable information for the societal benefit. Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Ophthalmology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2638-115X)
- Microperimetry and Multifocal Electroretinogram in the Detection of Chloroquine Retinopathy: Case Series Yannara Elina Columbie Garbey* and Odelaisys Hernandez Echavarria
- Review of Visual Rehabilitation for Homonymous Hemianopia with Regards to a Patient Treated with Palomar Prisms Fernando J Palomar-Mascaró1*, M Virginia Palomar-Mascaró2 and Pedro V de Miguel Simó2
- Rehabilitation of Hemianopic Patients with Palomar Prisms Fernando J Palomar-Mascaró1*, M Virginia Palomar-Mascaró2 and Pedro V de Miguel Simó2
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)
- Immunology Clinics and Research
- Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)